Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Vancouver, British Columbia for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Vancouver
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Enforcement Officer (Patroller) jobs nearby Vancouver
Job Title : Enforcement Officer (Patroller)
Address: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Department: Parking Field
Location: Vancouver and surrounding area
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carefully check for parking permits/hang tags in vehicles. With LPR (license plate recognition) technology track vehicles for overstay of posted time limits.
• Patrol through parking lots and ticket unauthorized vehicles
• Write legitimate violation notices
• Ensure positive experiences with all partners and clients
• Legibly and accurately report any information pertaining to the issuing of violation notices or warnings
• Inspect the handheld ticket machine to ensure it is in proper working order, including sufficient supply of paper
• Record machine malfunctions and report to the supervisor
• Report any deficiencies on locations with respect to appearance, safety, equipment, and lighting
• Ability to deal with clients in a positive, polite, and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills; must be fluent in spoken and written English
• Must be punctual and self-disciplined
• Comfortable using technology (ex. license plate recognition system)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive an asset
• Flexible schedule
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Clean driver’s abstract for the past five years
• Clear criminal record check
• Ability to work outdoors and in all weather, conditions are required for all locations.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Ability to bend, crouch.
Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
Ability to stand between 8-10 hours.
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Vancouver British Columbia, Career in Vancouver, Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Vancouver, Jobs near me in Vancouver, Vancouver jobs, Reef Careers Vancouver British Columbia. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Vancouver, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Vancouver British Columbia,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Vancouver British Columbia, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Vancouver British Columbia by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Vancouver British Columbia.