Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Parking Lot Attendant/Maintenance in Denver, Colorado for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Denver
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Parking Lot Attendant/Maintenance jobs nearby Denver
Job Title : Parking Lot Attendant/Maintenance
Address: Denver, Colorado, United States
Department: Parking Field
Pay: $19 an Hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
Maintenance staff performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations.
The maintenance staff works closely with fellow team members, Operation Managers/Shift Supervisors, cashiers, night leads to ensure standards are met at all times.
What You’ll Do
The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Lot Attendant provides customer service, including helping customers with entry/exit transactions, maintaining parking equipment in operating condition with receipt paper and free of jams, providing vehicle jump starts to customers. Company vehicle provided. The Lot Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are always met
Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
• Perform vehicle counts on location throughout shift to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
• Perform daily patrols and issue violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
• Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed; provide assistance to guests who have forgotten where they parked.
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or Operations.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Supervisor
• Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or supervisor
Always communicate professionally with guests, client, and teammates.
• Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to verbally communicate with guests
• Previous customer service experience, preferred
*Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Denver Colorado, Career in Denver, Parking Lot Attendant/Maintenance in Denver, Jobs near me in Denver, Denver jobs, Reef Careers Denver Colorado. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Denver, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Denver Colorado,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Denver Colorado, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Parking Lot Attendant/Maintenance in Denver Colorado by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Denver Colorado.