Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Parking Patroller in Ottawa, Ontario for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Ottawa
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Parking Patroller jobs nearby Ottawa
Job Title : Parking Patroller
Address: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Department: Parking Field
Pay rate: $16.00 – $18.00 Per Hour
Shifts Available: Mon-Fri 7:30am to 3:30pm and 8am to 4pm
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What you will do
Patrol REEF parking lots in the city of Ottawa
Duties and Responsibilities
– Educating the public on the use of parking space and requirement for payment
– Writing legitimate violation notices with verbal warning or explanation accepted when deemed appropriate
– Legibly and accurately report any information pertaining to issuing of violation notices or warnings
– Report any deficiencies on locations with respect to appearance, safety, equipment, and lighting
– Work effectively as a team with your Site Manager and Co-Workers
– Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
– Ensure work area is maintained to Imparks standards
Skills and Experience required for this position.
– Ability to deal with customers in a positive, polite and professional manner
– Excellent communication skills (English and French)
– Excellent organizational skills
– Basic math skills
– Advanced computer skills
– Previous experience an asset but not required
– Must have high school diploma
– Must be willing and able to stand and walk in adverse weather conditions
– Company vehicle provided
– Valid Canadian driver’s license – Full Class G required
– Minimum of 2 years driving experience with no traffic violations
What We Want from You:
At least 18 years of age
Valid G Driver’s License
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to verbally communicate with guests.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Ottawa Ontario, Career in Ottawa, Parking Patroller in Ottawa, Jobs near me in Ottawa, Ottawa jobs, Reef Careers Ottawa Ontario. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Ottawa, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Ottawa Ontario,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Ottawa Ontario, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Parking Patroller in Ottawa Ontario by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Ottawa Ontario.