HelloFresh is looking to hire multiple individuals for warehouse, Opportunity like Associate, Operator, Supervisors, warehouse leads etc in USA, Looking to apply HelloFresh Warehouse jobs? refer details to know more about Warehouse jobs.
Post: Multiple jobs in Warehouse (Associate, Operator, Supervisors, warehouse leads)
Location : Hiring for Multiple locations now,
Department : HelloFresh Warehouse
Category: Supply Chain, Warehouse & Operations
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
We’re looking for new team members to join the HelloFresh Delivery Network (HFDN) team! The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for assisting in the receiving of freight, breakdown of pallets, scanning and sortation of boxes by driver routes, loading of vehicles, and helping to direct traffic in the facility. They’ll report to the Sort Supervisor and be responsible for completing all sort activities safely within the shift.
You’ll perform duties like
- Work within a team of associates to safely receive and sort all volume for the shift
- Ensures that incoming volume is directed to the correct destination on time
- Communicate delays or any issues to the Sort Supervisor
- Attend pre-sort meetings, working towards daily goals and safe operations
- Contribute to results on safety, productivity, cost, quality, and on-time delivery
- Achieve performance metrics
- Use our internal technology and systems to conduct operations
- Assist in the warehouse areas as needed
- In last, enforce and follow all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures.
You should perform warehouse duties like:
- Comfortable using computers and scanning devices
- Team and safety focused
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Are able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 lbs and participate in a highly physical job through standing, walking, crouching, pulling, and pushing
- In addition, you should able to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Lastly, comfortable operating a manual and electric pallet jack (training will be provided)
You have qualification like….
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 2+ years’ warehouse experience
- Ability to use scanning devices and other basic computer skills preferred
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
You’ll get benefits like:
- Starting pay rate of $17/hr to $21/hr
- Additional pay rate increases every 90 days!
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy
- Flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Submit Application : To apply HelloFresh warehouse jobs, visit official career page of HelloFresh